Day By Day

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Harbor Pictures

Well, I'm finally back on line, for a few days at least.

"She Who Has Not Been Named" has gotten the camera bug. Now when she sees something interesting, instead of calling me to take a picture, she just asks "where is your camera? and takes pictures herself"

A few days ago a storm rolled through the harbor and darkened the sky just as the sun dipped low in the sky. The result was brilliant sunlight reflecting off buildings against a striking backdrop of a dark and threatening sky. Here's one of the shots "She" took. Not bad.



We're not sure which of us took this picture. She's sure she did, but I think it was me. I particularly like the texture of the water and it's color, reflecting the early morning sky.


This one I definitely took. It's the cutest craft I've seen in a while.