Don Surber notes the consequences of Richardson's proposed solution to the ongoing genocide in Darfur:
So did I. Now I have strong doubts whether da Gov is ready for the big leagues.
Here is what he is saying:
1. Expand our bureaucracy.
2. Somehow get China, Pakistan, etc. to bend to our will.
3. Deploy another platoon of ineffectual, child-molesting UN blue helmets.
4. Cut a deal with the rebel forces and the corrupt government.
5. Hope the rebels keep their word.
6. Turn over our military to an International Criminal Court so the next Donald Rumsfeld can be tried for war crimes.
And here I thought Gov. Richardson knew what the hell he was doing.
Read Surber's post here.
And then there's this. He wants to cut and run in Iraq -- no qualifications can compensate for this stuff. There's no way I could ever vote for this guy.