Day By Day

Thursday, October 16, 2008

More Pennsylvania Pictures

It's a little early this week, but I'll be too busy for the next few days to post much, so here goes.

Yesterday I was working away happily when I heard some scratching and whining from near the front door. It was my camera, begging to be let out. What was I to do? I could keep on working, or I could satisfy the poor little thing's needs. Of course, being the kind and gentle soul that I am, I took the camera for a walk. Here is a bit of what I saw.


If you ever wondered where Christmas trees come from -- your's probably came from Pennsylvania. We grow a LOT of them here.


Looking south toward the Port Clinton gap.


This one is going to go into my "favorites" folder.



I've photographed this barn from the road, but the backside is more interesting.

You really don't have to go to New England for "leaf peeking". We have plenty of spectacular foliage here in the gorgeous commonwealth.