Day By Day

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Walking Through the Woods...


It's the weekend again, so I'm posting a couple more pictures of the prettiest State in the Union, Pennsylvania.

Walking through the woods after a snowy morning, I chanced upon this tree. "Nice", I thought, and snapped a picture. In a few months, once the leaves have returned, I plan to go back again and see what it looks like fully clothed. I can hardly wait for Spring, but deep winter has its attractions too.

One of the things I love about Pennsylvania fields and forests is how every day you can look around you and see something extraordinary.


After an early snowfall I walked out onto my driveway and saw this.

See what I mean? It's the weekend, tear yourself away from the computer, grab a camera [it doesn't have to be a top end piece of equipment] go outside and take a long, hard look at what you can see. Chances are it's better than anything you'll find online.