Day By Day

Friday, August 29, 2008

Pennsylvania Pictures

Back in the Glorious Commonwealth, so there are a few new Pennsylvania Pictures to post.



Everyone's excited about the future of wind power. Here is it's past. Taken along Rte. 78 not far from Hershey.



Here's Buddy. He's the new top dog on the hill and he wants us humans to know it. He hasn't figured me and "She" out yet. We've been away a lot over the past few months and he isn't sure whether we belong here or not. He'll learn.



Several days ago I noticed that the leaves on some of the trees at the Inner Harbor were beginning to turn and opined that it was a bit too early for Fall to start [here]. A few days later I mentioned it to some friends of mine over breakfast and they dismissed it as just another manifestation of urban pollution. I wasn't sure. This has been an unusually cold year and it may very well be that Fall is starting early.

Well, now that I am back in the mountains I can see the harbingers of Fall all around. The evening we arrived back home the temperature was 53 degrees. Yep, the seasons, they are a'changin.