Day By Day

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Village Walk

Went down to the village the other day and walked around with my camera. This is what I saw.

Local citizens? Naw, just discounted Halloween decorations marked down to ten dollars.










Nice little pond set off from the main drag. Quiet, peaceful. I had a book with me and could have stayed there for hours if it weren't for the damn ducks.













Here they come. "Feed me..., feed me..., feed me..., feed me!












Escaped the quackers; not easy, they're persistent. Animals around here are downright cheeky. A few months ago I saw ten white-tails casually strolling along in a field right on the edge of the village. They won't be doing that now. On our way to vote this morning we noticed that the bow hunters were out.

Headed back to the village square. Lots of red there.

No comments: