Day By Day

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I'm baaaaack.......

Bloggery, I am beginning to understand, involves discipline. It takes time, effort, and concentration, and it distracts from other, more normal enterprises. This was brought home to me Tuesday night. One [at least this one] cannot successfully blog and simultaneously engage in dining, drinking, carrying on convivial conversations with friends and family, shopping, sleeping, etc. And, it requires a high degree of alertness. It's hard to blog when half-asleep.

After a couple of days of partying, dining, visiting with friends and family, packing and traveling, etc. I am finally back, rested and ready to resume. This time, from the harbor.

Let's see what's been happening while I was having a real life.....

Kyrgyzstan..... check,
Hitler.... check,
Terri Schiavo.... not gonna touch that one,
Hmmmm.... Mad Bobby Mugabe's back

Let's get started....

No comments: